Austin and a buddy playing a game...Well, first full day without Brittany--off at camp--:( I had no helper at work...but it worked out... I was going to go to the gym right after work, but it looked to crowded, and I was tired. Sent out Austin's Star Wars party invites. So, I guess we're really having one now! I got home and checked in on the Big Brother Live Feeds...not too much at the time...saw where a lot of clicks are forming and where some of the conflicts are already. After chili dogs, had to settle the tummy a bit. Went to the gym...but straight to the pool. I did 10 laps, and I get some exhausted from it. I don't really like getting my face in the water, the salt water can irritate my nose enough...Anyways, I do backstroke down one way, and the side stroke back--alternating which side (one lap I switched half-way to make it even...) Then, I spent like 15 minutes in the whirlpool there. Well, I'm catching up on some computer stuff...nice blog from Ali on myspace...:) I sent Brittany an e-mail at camp and mailed her a letter this morning and a card this afternoon. I will probably send her more mail than she thinks she wants...but TOO BAD! Alright, I'm wiped out from the pool, and I need to get some stuff together for my job.

No comments:
Post a Comment