Brittany on her bed at camp...with the new sheets and pillow Nick had to run and get...Well, after church today, we headed to another side of town--almost to the beach, to take Brittany to camp on the bay...we had lunch down close by (got to use those Entertainment coupons in other places!) Anyways, while waiting to check in, I think I got a suntan on my foot...Well, now that I threw that in there, I will also mention that this super-planner, organizer messed up--got there and realized we left her pillow and sheets and blanket sitting up in her room. She had brought down her suitcase in the morning, and I just totally forgot about the bedding! When do I realize it? When we pull in to the parking at camp! So, we go in to check-in, and they say there are extra things, but Nick asked Brittany what she wanted to do...she opted for him running nearby to get some sheets and pillow...it is really too warm (okay kinda sweaty hot) in her dorm to warrent a real blanket...so, Nick ran to Target close by and managed pretty well. You really have 2 hours for check-in; so, we left with time to spare. Austin liked running around there--I like the breeze from the bay, especially swinging on the porch swings at the main lodge...
Well, after that we headed home. My wonderful husband stopped at the large Talbots Outlet on the way home...He was going to drop me off there, go get Smoothies with our coupon, and then come back. He calls me while I'm trying stuff on, saying that I would be mad and he'd tell me later. I'm like..."no, what?" He was over at Circuit City buying a $400 laptop...makes me feel better when I spend $50 on 8 things! I love that store! It would have been a little more, but he nixed a couple of things. I stood firm on keeping the denimn bermudas...you can never have too many!
Well, as this long blog continues, today was also the Big Brother 10 premiere! Yay! I love this show! I have my free trial, and I'm waiting for it to show on the West Coast; so, the feeds can start! Woo, hoo! I hope ya'll are all watching, cause you will here me talking about it...okay, soon I'm heading to the store for stuff for my "job" (I get paid back.)

i've been looking for a cute pair of bermuda shorts! maybe i should try talbots!
ReplyDeletestill need {actually more like want} a few new things for our upcoming Chicago trip, so i've been trying to watch the spending - i bought a pair of SAS sandals a couple of weekends ago and they are the most expensive shoes i own!
and we got your email - D and i will be sending some mail to brittany at camp!