Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Letter in the Mail

Austin stomping the "rocket"...
Busy work day again...getting so sleepy lately...Austin fell asleep in the car after we left and headed to the bank...He had gymnastics to make up missing last week. Went by JCPennys and happened to find some great deals for Brittany on shorts/capris/tops...some things $1.99 and $3.99...awesome! Got home and there was a LETTER FROM BRITTANY...she wrote a good letter (handwriting needed some work--must be hard to write in bed...cause I know she's been better!) She had made a friend right after we left her. She had some chinese food for dinner, but she didn't had much to say since it was the first night. I'm going to head to bed...would love to check on these Big Brother feeds, but ugh so tired! Great episode tonight by the way...Anyways, I'll be back tomorrow for more blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive