I don't really like this picture...but it's all I took today...better one tomorrow, I promise!Today, a concrete guy was supposed to come, but he had to call and postphone it...Nick was kinda bummed, cause it's gonna set him back on getting other parts of the backyard-patio-extension finished. The AT&T uverse person made it though--was here in and out for a long time! I even left and went the store for like an hour and a half after he had already been here for like 5 hours, and he was finally finishing up! We do like the new AT&T cable better than Dish...you can set up DVR events right from the internet! You can also check traffic and other things. I finally got back to having some Happy Hour at Sonic--woo, hoo! Brittany finished getting herself packed for camp...she really doesn't like much of my help...oh well. I wrote her some letters to drop off at the camp to be given out on different days. I'll then start writing some and mailing off, along with the e-mails...Well, tomorrow is a big day--Brittany to camp and BB10 (that's Big Brother if you didn't know!) starts...can't wait! (Brittany also has us recording a behind-the-scenes episode of Camp Rock...)

No comments:
Post a Comment