Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Pearland and Family Fun

Bob and Nick...2 goofy brothers on the 4th of July!
We made up some sides...I made like 60 deviled eggs, finding out on the way there that "some" people ate a couple already...also made some Velveeta mac 'n cheese, pasta salad, quick-easy cheesecake, and brought a veggie dip tray. There was tons of meat there at Bob and Carolina's. I heard he was going to buy more, but she stopped him on that. We swam, and I even wore my bikini top that is cup-sized, which I got in Ohio at the JCPenney Outlet store with a black bikini bottom. I was a little nervouse showing the stomach--I do have a stretchmark "sun", as Austin calls it, around my belly button, but once in it doesn't matter. Austin got so exhausted swimming, that he took a long nap. Then woke up to find us in the pool and then join us. Bob...let's just say he had a little too much to drink, okay, a LOT too much to drink. Loopy, loopy, loopy! Anyways, the kids wished we had done fireworks, but other than that, I think it was all fun and a good time. I just still have a headache, and we are going to go see WallE this morning, while it's still $5 each...shower time!

1 comment:

  1. what? a photo of bob and nick? i was expecting to see one of you in your new swim suit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive