Austin and Brittany taking a picture with the big 3D WALLE cut-out thing at the movies...Today we made it to the movies to see the new Disney/Pixar WALLE...I was so stressing when we got there at the movie start time. I like to be early! ugh! I only missed one preview, but it was getting full, and we had to sit towards the front...it was fine. Very good Pixar movie...Nick said he liked it better than Ratatouille. I thought it had a very sweet thing going with the two robots...not gonna give too much more away. Anyways, I hit the library for my "job". I spent way too long up here in the office. The internet connection here was irritating me, but it finally got better. I worked on some laundry, and I am getting stuff together for my "job". Anyhow, the kids are playing Disney DVD Pictionary with Nick, and I'm going to mess around some more up here...

oh, i hate sitting up front! i like sitting right in the middle of the theater. that's the best.
ReplyDelete