Thursday, July 3, 2008

Quickly Cause I'm Tired...

One of the "castles" created by one of the kids in my morning group...

Wednesday was more of my summer camp job...we made "castles" out of marshmallows and toothpicks and they really enjoyed that! I went with the kids to our neighborhood pool when we got home. That was a nice break! It had threatened with thunder earlier, but nothing ever happened...
Brittany went and took a picture of Austin in his afternoon class of Arts and Crafts...will try for better ones next time...
Well, today was the last day for this session...get tomorrow off! I made fudge twice...yum! After getting things cleaned up, we went and dropped stuff off at home and headed to the mall. No luck getting Old Navy flag shirts--waited too long this year, oh well. I know most people may not care or understand, but I was happy to see these new platinum Bali bras at the Bali store for 2 for $20--my size for $10! Awesome! Anyhow, I also got a bag for someone (did you hear that Darlene and Marlene?--tell your mom!) Brittany saw the Jonas Brothers and especially Joe Jonas shirts at Limited Too, but she decided she didn't want to spend $25 on a shirt (even it is with Joe on it!) The kids finally made it to the book store (and it wasn't for the books...) They got new Webkinz (ok--Austin got a Lil' Kin) Brittany the blue rhino and Austin the little brown spaniel...Then, it was an interesting supper--Nick pulled out the frozen coconut shrimp and cheese sticks--those got fried up in the fryer, and I made grilled cheese and turkey sandwiches for everyone. I finally headed to the store to get some things to take over to Bob's for the 4th. I will be making deviled eggs--hope they last until we get there! Well, hope all have a great holiday!!! I'll report on our day tomorrow...promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive