Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Saturday, Sunday, Monday Belated Edition

Nick lounging out...before getting in the pool...
At my mom's new apartment pool (one of the pools)...
It seems my mom already moved into an apartment. She is very vague about telling me stuff. I don't get a lot of stuff...interesting my sister had already been helping move Friday. Whatever! Anyhoo...I went to the library Saturday and then we had headed over there to check it out and swam at the pool...
Sunday--we went to church, went to Sam's to get lasagnas, had Home Team at our house, and did a lot to get ready for my summer job--had to go to Wal-Mart to get lots of stuff for the cooking and science aspects of it! I was very tired!

My two helpers in the morning--Elizabeth and my Brittany...digging out "fossil" chocolate chip cookies...


First day of the summer job--day camp teacher. I do science, cooking, math and throw in some fun geography/cultural studies. It was hot in our rooms Monday--air not working, but all is better. I was tired and that is all...

Oh, by the way, Brittany got her Standford 10 results back...awesome! Reading is "PHS", post high school. The greatest thing was Math overall went to 10.1 (10th grade)...last year it was 7.5 (7th grade)...Her lowest area (which is still great!) was Spelling of 7.7...everything is average or above. I guess I'm not screwing her up having her at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive