After all these years, I still love me some JT (John Taylor)...Happy Birthday to a very good-looking 48 year-old!!!
Brittany's Sleep-over party Birthday Cookie Cake...It was rockin' for Camp Rock (or was that for JT too...j/k)Well, all the cleaning done (for them to dirty later) and after going to the store to get a couple of things, which woo, hoo, I found Camp Rock party stuff at the Party Store. Picked up Sonic Happy Hour drinks, of course...then last minute things were done. Brittany got anxious for friends to arrive and for the movie to start. They came, they had pizza, they had chips/cheese/salsa, they had lots of sodas, they watched/talked through Camp Rock (wow they love their Jonas Brothers)...They played Twister--the Playstation 2 Dance things seems to be broken (of course Austin thinks if the PS2 is broken he gets a Wii) They did all kinds of other stuff--hide and seek in the dark, make up a band with Austin's instruments, talent show w/karaoke, hanging out in Brittany's room and doing "whatever". Poor Austin wasn't getting his attention, so he sometimes took it out on the girls. Don't know when they finally went to sleep--I didn't get much due to Austin in my bed--cause he wasn't going to sleep in his room. Oh, they also were throwing Webkinz from downstairs to upstairs to land on the catwalk. This wasn't always a good plan--hitting the lights and stuff. Anyways, after getting 1 girl up cause her mom was coming early at 7 (for Volleyball camp), I was off to get the donuts and kolaches...Then, they're all up! And they are watching the recorded Camp Rock. So, I will close with 1 more HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHN--you still look Hot at 48!!! Hope to see you in concert soon...

No comments:
Post a Comment