Brittany and Elizabeth playing "Aloha" (bingo) with the class...Tuesday was work day number 2...I had planned a busy one...making leis (those were not that easy of a craft kit!)...fruit and cheese kabobs...erupting volcanoes...so much fun! We also talked about Hawaii. I went to do some grocery game stuff at Kroger (only spent like $9) and then HEB...I didn't know that Blue Bell was on sale for 3 for $9, and I had my Blue Bell $1 off at home. So, I said I would come back for that. They would only let me print 1 coupon; so, I went to Nick's...he printed it to Acrobat...then e-mailed to me. I printed 2 more. So, I was able to get them 3 for $6. Normally, each one costs almost $6! I also got Ham/chicken Helper for 50 cents each--they were 5 for $5 and I had coupons for buy 2 and get $1 off--so, I got 4 for $2! Crazy!
Wednesday was another work day...was that was over, it was just easy breezy 2 more days until weekend--at least that's what I'm hoping... Well, I'm off to work for day 4--we're doing Canada and making snow cones...then, the kids have make-up gymnastics...more tonight--I promise!


No comments:
Post a Comment