Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just So I Don't Get Behind Again...

Me--yeah, it's not a great photo...I just finished getting all sweaty cleaning...fun!
Ellipsis Thursday...Nick says I was grinning in my sleep...like babies do...straightening game room...gave Brittany new Camp Rock CD...listened to it on the speakers...straightened her room for her...why does she have so many scraps of paper everywhere?...time to clean out her dresser drawers...and get rid of the doll house and its stuff...ran the dishwasher...washed a load of clothes...Austin to the dentist...he goes back next Friday for the fillings...this dentist is much better than the other one...started storming while we were there...and there was hail...made sausage red beans and rice...had some before VBS...had some afterwards too...last day of VBS...kinda glad...but it wasn't as bad as last year...don't know if it was because of the 1 less day...or it could be because of preschool and not elementary...it was fun though really...vaccumed upstairs...cleaned the kids bathroom...hence the worn out look above...talked to Darlene...yay!...can't wait for Nathan's party...really...it has been too long since we have hung out...but...we may have to get together more...talked to my mom...she has found a place to move to...the apartment will be like nearly walking distance to our awesome Polly friends...get ready for more Duranie get-togethers...maybe we can go out to dinner with no kids...I could leave mine with grandma...imagine that...it will be closer for mom to us...no more driving down that crazy freeway...and she is still in between both her daughters...two pools at the complex too...well...I should go check the kitchen...get my smelly self to bed...get ready to finish the cleaning downstairs...did I tell you about the two things tomorrow?...John Taylor's birthday...Brittany's sleepover birthday party...almost a month from her birthday...but hey...it's Jonas Brothers Camp Rock premiere time...you are going to watch aren't you?...you can even see it on ABC Saturday...then ABC Family on Monday...that's all...good night!

1 comment:

Google

Blog Archive