Austin with his gymnastics coach...Yesterday we didn't have much school to do...we're almost done anyway. Austin could have done better on his spelling test, but oh well. Anyways, Austin had his Mayfest--performance time at the gymnastics place. He got a medal... Because it is an Olympics year, they have an Olympics theme. I meant to work out yesterday afterwards, but Nick made us go eat at a burger place right by the gymnastics, and I wasn't going to go work out right after that. Travis in Missouri called Nick back, and it seems we are very likely moving our trip up a day. Travis and Tiffany and daughter Amanda have a rodeo to go perform at leaving the Friday through the weekend, and we would miss them altogether. So, there ya go. Crazy! Alright, I'm off to the gym in the morning, and we have 1 more Mayfest to do for Brittany.

No comments:
Post a Comment