Sunday, May 18, 2008

Triple Play!!!

Austin holding a duck at Nick's work picnic...

Brittany and her Girl Scout troop bridged from Juniors to Cadettes and also got their Bronze Awards...

Brittany got her medal for Mayfest gymnastics...

Busy day...I went to the gym, while Nick headed off with Austin to his company picnic. They had a lot of fun--there were animals, including an armadillo and a kangaroo. Austin rode the mechanical bull, and they ate some bar-b-que. After the gym, I headed to HEB--hello, more Hot Pockets! Plus, they have boneless, skinless, chicken breasts for $1 a pound! wow! They had a limit of 2; so I had 4 seperate orders--if I thought I could freeze more, I might have! Anyways, I came home to get Brittany in the shower. I made her sleep-over party invites. She got dressed and I got showered and ready. She had her bridging ceremony...very nice. We then had her gymnastics Mayfest, and she got her olympic medal. My mom came to both and had brought Brittany's early birthday presents. She opened one today, and she got a Lil'Kin Koala and Lil'Kin Pink Poodle with the Web'Kin pink leopard carrying bag...and some High School Muscial bubble bath. She has a present to take with her to Ohio to open on her birthday there. We then had a nice dinner at home and played some Scrabble. I won!!! We're getting ready for ya Ali and Nana Lana!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive