Nick ready for his close-up...I had to go up to church to help with some VBS paperwork stuff. Then, I went to HEB, cause they have 5 for $5 Hot Pockets...not that we eat a ton; it's just that it is like half price and there great to pop in the microwave. Anyways, I get home and find out that Nick went too...just got back a few minutes before in fact--he probably left about when I was getting there. So we have a lot of Hot Pockets. It's a minimum of 5 with $10 additional purchase...I may go back for more! Anyways, we had fun playing "bed ninja". It started out as just Nick and I and the kids game. It was fun just goofing around and laughing...even though Nick tricked me and flung me onto back on the floor...meany :) Anyhows, my stomach was bothering me so I didn't make it to the gym :( Hopefully tomorrow. I'm thinking I'm going to be in bed early (for me) tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment