Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just A Blah, Blah, Blah

That's my messy desk right there...start out doing a project...pile another project on...then another...
David C. vs. David A. next week on American Idol...guess who I want to win??? and it's not the dorky, gaspy, puppet-boy either! Anyways, I am just as ready as the kids for this "school-year" to be officially over. I just want to clean and organize and relax. I also need to start packing for a little vacation... I went to Kohl's and Target today--more fun getting myself in trouble. It's not like I spend a ton of money on stuff, but I just get a couple of things and whatever! Anyways, gym 3 days in a row--that's good... Also, I need to go clean the kitchen and go to bed--I think that will help with my stress.

1 comment:

  1. i don't watch idol but if i had to pick one, i'd pick DAVID COOK just because he sang DURAN DURAN's hungry like the wolf! yow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive