Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Science Project Time

Austin working on his "Moon" poster...
Both kids are doing a research project for end-of-year science. Brittany's is certainly more formal, combining the Grammar research paper section. She chose to research Animal Migration. Austin had first just said the Solar System, and I got him to narrow it done to one thing from that. He chose the Moon. He has selected pictures off the internet, read books about it--on his reading level, and now he is putting together the poster. He glued yesterday and will add the captions and information today. It is getting closer until we are off on vacation to visit family and all. Exciting! Austin is ready to pack. He tried to pack a bag yesterday instead of going to bed! I was glad to make it to the gym 2 days in a row again. I will be there today and will try to keep making it every day until time to be gone. Alright, we got work to do and gymnastics and maybe I'll make it shopping for a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive