Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday Blog...Sorry no Tuesday Blog

Nick with a close-up...
I really don't have a lot to say today...busy with things to do--Cub Scouts and trying to get vacations and summer and all planned up. It really stresses me out. I have Bunco next month and need to get prizes...I have to start getting curriculum for next year. I need to clean and organize around here and help Nick get ready for a garage sale. It was nice today to go to the gym and work out and then get in the whirpool with Nick. It was nice and relaxing. Brittany took Girl Scout troop pictures. I watched Big Brother--so excited with the live evection--bye-bye Nutty Natty--oh she had some good qualities and all, but I was getting real tired of her in the end--lies and so much talk about her perfect Christian self. Anyways, who else is loving David Cook on American Idol--so reminding me of a Chris Daughtry...he is not as fine looking as Chris though. Alright, I'm closing now--I got some of those many things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive