Austin in his bed...night, night...Quick snips: school...lunch...Kroger (great coupon dealing)...Payless (nothing)...Hallmark (no Lil'Kin Mouse yet)...Wal-Mart (yay pancakes)...Cub Scouts to drop off some candy for Scout Fair and check out our booth...dinner...Jon and Kate Plus 8...gym...Austin not wanting to take a shower...Brittany not getting every assignment done...cleaned Austin's room with him...sorted Austin's laundry and helped him put it away...made flyer for Cub Scouts summer activities...checked e-mails...talked to Lana (my awesome mother-in-law)...talked to neighbor about getting my Disney Passporter guidebook back...watched Big Brother live feeds...still wishing I could see little Matthew...thinking about my Bunco next month (going with a Fiesta theme)...got mad that I couldn't find a recycling bin close by...had Fun Dip (yum!)...need to go to bed...Good-night!

a fiesta themed bunco would be so much fun! darlene hosted in may last year and she went with a "bunco de mayo" theme, with fajitas and margaritas! olé!
ReplyDeleteYay! Then she can help me--and you too! If I need 2 subs, which we have needed subs every month it seems--I hope you guys can come and play!
ReplyDeleteCrystal
yay! im subbing! thanx for thinking of us! can't wait to play bunco!
ReplyDelete