Brittany and Austin sweetly reading together in his bed...I asked for a crazy picture...and I got it!!!Well, I liked when I did the Quick Notes earlier this week; so, let's do it again!...sausage/egg/cheese crosisant (sp?) sandwiches for breakfast...school kinda starting later than I liked...kept feeling anxious about things I need to do and clean...awesome homemade salad with cheese crumbles, croutons, and grilled chicken strips with ranch dressing...hot dogs for dinner because of the left-over buns at the Cub Scout derby food sale...Survivor--why did Ozzy not play the idol!!!--so sad...Target to get a baby shower gift...also got some fiesta stuff...also got Juniors jeans that were a size 11 (that is good for me!) and low-rise for less than $6...gym--worked out hard on the eliptical and exercise bike and finished with lots of crunches...cleaning this office/classroom, especially my desk...watching the Live Feeds and reading the Blogs--that' s Big Brother if you didn't know...arranged for Austin to have a friend sleep-over...ending with a little heartburn...everything you needed to know about today!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment