Thursday, March 13, 2008

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin', BUNCO!!!

Rebecca, Sara, and 2 of the Subs playing some BUNCO!!!
Well, I was busy making brownies today...for BUNCO!!! I brought the dessert. There was ice cream too. Benita hosted at her apartment clubhouse. She made enchiladas, taquitos and it was all good! We actually went 3 rounds tonight. I didn't win, but when Benita asked for any CDs. I guess she was getting tired of her own George Strait (no comment on the country...), I went and got Daughtry, which everyone likes. I also grabbed Duran Duran's Red Carpet Masacre, which at least Sara and I love! So, we ended up listening to both of them...that made it great. Kinda exposed the new DD cd to everyone. So, now I really need a good gym workout tomorrow--all those great enchiladas and the brownies...Caught up on Survivor and can I just say--sad for Jonathan. I really hated to see him leave because of the leg issue, but it had to be done. Okay, off to bed soon. (oh, and a couple more pics over on myspace--got to love the Cat 'n the Hat pics...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive