Thursday, March 13, 2008

Is it gonna be an All-Nighter???

Natalie on Big Brother gangin on the endurance HOH comp...
Well, as I'm typing this and all--she began to throw-up and couldn't do it--made a deal for James to take it, and he says he won't put her or Matty up. So, James won. I so wanted her to win. I can't believe I'm crying here. I can't believe Big Brother allowed him to come back in the same night of being voted out--long story.

Anyways, today was Austin going to Chick-fil-A to play with boys his age in the homeschool group. We had gymnastics today and then gym time. My arm keeps hurting but I am there trying to still lose more weight. On American Idol, David Hernandez was gone. He wasn't that great. Nick's Checkezie is still there. Anyways, I thought I'd end up being up longer watching these Big Brother live feeds, but the competition is over. So, I guess I can go to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive