Austin and his friend playing air hockey...What a busy day for Austin--school with mom, picked up to go to friends' house, then mom picks him and brings back the friend to stay the night. Nick made bar-b-que chicken and sausage--it was pretty good. I went to the gym late, with like no one there! I am having some allergy issues--thank you spring pollen! It was like so warm today...very nice. Please let it last for good. Right now all the ceiling fans are going, and the a.c. may even come on. I'm like hot sitting here. Anyways, Nick is going to go get donuts and kolaches (the kind with meat in them) in the morning--yum...last cookie shop in the morning and then we take Austin and his sleepover friend back to mom and dad, as we all join the Cub Scout den at the recycling center. Should be a great day. Oh, off to watch some TV...catching up on some shows.

No comments:
Post a Comment