Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kids Eat Free!!!

Guess who's eye that is?
Yes, that's my eye...did I take any other pictures today? No. So, there ya go. Anyways, we went to eat at Bennigan's--kids eat free. Came home and watched Big Brother--good show today too. Then watched Amerian Idol--I used to really like Michael Johns (in a way he looks like John Taylor) but now I'm all about David Cook (giving off a little Chris Daughtry vibe) and I was so glad the judges didn't like the little "front runner" David Archuletta. Oh, and Nick is all into Checkezie (I have no idea how to spell his name...) and he was pretty good. Well, I'm going off to bed. I am looking forward to the Big Brother Live Show tomorrow. Also, I'm stressing about the Cub Scout campout that I'm in charge of planning (and am not going to because of Girl Scouts...); so, I hope to get that wrapped up better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive