Nathan and Austin at Chick-fil-A...Woo-hoo! Fun times playing and having lunch at Chick-fil-A. You would think that we lived in another state than our friends, but we are just all so busy. So, we (Darlene, Mark, Marlene and the boys...) finally just met for lunch and let the kids play. (and finally delivered those popcorn from Cub Scouts and the Girl Scout cookies--oh, and the Christmas presents I forgot to bring over on New Year's!) By the way, more pics are posted on myspace. In other fun times--Brittany and I worked a cookie booth tonight--Wal-Mart at Katy Mill's. I've never seen such a success in all my Girl Scout cookie selling years--the Cookie Mom came with 11 cases (that would be 132 boxes of cookies) and we left with 7! Crazy--and it was really starting to get cold and chilly. Speaking of cold, it seems my wonderful sister-in-law (Nick's sister) up in Ohio is snowed-in. Let me just say, I have no idea what this is like...I really prefer never to find out what it is like, but I just want to say--Ali, if you are reading this--I praying the sun will do its thing and let you escape--I just know there is a sale waiting somewhere for ya--and oh, if I could, I'd go there and play some Scrabble or other game, make some gumbo and everything would be all better! Oh, and if you just read your name in my blog--leave me a comment!

we had fun on saturday at chickie-fil-a too! glad we were able to finally get together! lets do it again soon! and the boys love their presents. everything is a big hit.
ReplyDelete--darlene
is this a test to see if we read your blog? :) i had a good time too -- can't wait to do it again! i hope next time is sooner than 3 months from now, but i know we're all busy! ~marlene
ReplyDeleteNo not a test--just thought it would be fun to see if you caught that and would do it! Glad you have fun reading them. I hope to see you start a daily blog soon. Give me more things to stay up doing on this crazy computer.
ReplyDelete