Friday, March 7, 2008

It is Soooo Stinkin' Cold Here!

Another Big Brother Live Feeds screenshot--cause I forgot to take my camera with me today...
It is so cold here...my toes are freezing...and yes I'm wearing socks and shoes...ugh! There's a lovely pic of Shelia from Big Brother 9--the red catsuit is back from last year, the one that BB8 Jen wore and made crazy contraptions from...okay only those of you that follow that will know. Anyway, Austin got his first experience selling stuff at a store. Brittany has done it with Girl Scout cookies for a few years. He was selling Scout Fair tickets at Academy. We actually went in and sold all the tickets we had to sell (I know have to buy one for ourselves--from somebody else...) I meant to take my camera to get a picture. I was also meaning to make it to the gym, but with the selling and dinner, didn't make it--this is 3 days in a row. I will be there in the morning--Promise! It has really been paying off. I've lost about 20 pounds and not to mention the inches and fat loss--my clothes fit better and some are too big (sad cause some things I had just got at a great deal in October--J Crew even...) and I got a skirt the other day, and I think I may go and get it in the next lower size--a size I haven't gotten in like forever. So, I will be keeping up the gym and watching the eating as much as possible--but I don't want to be abnormally dieting and then find it hard to maintain. That's all of the blabbing...

1 comment:

  1. how much longer does sheila have to wear that red catsuit?!

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive