Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday, Boring Daylight Savings Sunday

A pic of the corner by my desk here...
This time change is killing me! I have a headache right now, and I'm listening/watching the Big Brother feeds. Went shopping with Brittany today. She got a dress for Easter--not to frilly. Nick made some steaks; so, I probably won't feel good in my stomach tomorrow. Look at the pic--that is my mylar balloon I got at Disney Magic Kingdom this last September...wanted one so bad. The teacher wreath was given to me by my friend Wendy. We became friends when Nick was in the Navy and in Virginia. After a few years, lost touch but found each other again through myspace. The flag says LB--my Field Day flag when I worked with Christy. I was the L and she was the B--the kids came up with this--very creative I think. Then there's a beanie baby bear...I liked to collect stuffed bears. Well, I have a headache and want to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive