Brittany and Austin at the Texas History Museum in Austin, TX...Well, the reason I didn't blog yesterday was because it is hard to be in a hotel...share a computer with your husband...have had no sleep the night before because your son was throwing up with some stomach issue--yeah, in a hotel--it sucked! and every hour he was up--me barely sleeping with him...so we didn't do anything--when Nick got back, Brittany and I escaped and went to eat at CiCi's...wow it was good. Anyhow, he started a little eating yesterday and now he is all normal again...
So, today we went to the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum in downtown Austin. It is so very nice. They don't let you take pictures of the exhibits, but I got some outside--they have this really cool big star in the front entrance, but you can hardly see the kids...so, I used this one instead (you can go to my myspace to see the star ones...) Anyways, we watched a really cool IMAX movie about Texas...made us think of Soarin' from Disneyland and Epcot. We ate at a local mall for lunch. Didn't get all our schoolwork done, but the important things got covered. We went to a 24 Hour Fitness here--a Lance Armstrong one--didn't know he was from here! Anyways, then we headed to Luby's, taking advantage of kid's eat free on Wed. I wish I hadn't missed Big Brother, but I can watch it later. I also missed the girls on AI again. Oh well. It's just TV.

No comments:
Post a Comment