Austin and Brittany in front of the sign for the Austin Nature Center at Zilker ParkWell, this is late because Thursday night, I threw up and found myself sick--thanks my sweet Austin... Anyhow, Thursday we did some schoolwork and then headed for a McDonalds picnic to Zilker park. We then visited the Science and Nature Center. They had learning rooms, with big microscopes and such. They had animals to see that had been rescued...most from injuries or previous domestication (including a skunk that was a pet...) They also have a Dino Pit, that the kids thought was a lot of fun. That kept them busy for awhile. If ya wanna see more pics, go to my myspace page. Anyhow, after I got sick, that made for fun morning--I was not up to helping pack and get ready to go. We drove home, and I managed no more throwing up or "other"... So, it's Saturday morning and we shall see what I get down.

No comments:
Post a Comment