Monday, February 4, 2008

Manic Monday, whoa oh oh...what a Fun Day!


Austin builds a shampoo tower...
Yeah, that's how we get clean! Anyhow, so many opportunities for pics today; and, I forget to take the pictures...Brittany went to the dentist...no cavities, but she has to get her gums better and watch for the tartar...an orthodontist visit will be coming in the next few months...Austin had Cub Scouts Den meeting and a busy one it was...the theme for Cub Scouts this month is Chinese New Year, and one of the things they needed to do was make decorations for the Blue and Gold ceremony/Pack meeting in 2 weeks (Austin will be one of the boys getting his rank...Tiger!)...so, they made paper lanterns, a dragon face puppet/mask, decarated placemats with a rat and chinese characters, and took home a tangram to create with. They also made Valentine's bags and passed out Valentine's...busy, busy. I was also busy checking with people on paying for the campout coming up at the end of March...I'm planning it and all and will be at Girl Scout camp with Brittany...

Anyhow, we are off to a field trip to the Houston Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (HSPCA)...should be fun...and I will get a picture there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive