Nick is having so much fun watching the Super Bowl game!Well, I already posted a pic of Austin going to Awana--Rodeo wear day...so, here is the rest of the scoop on the 2008 Super Bowl Sunday here...We were invited to a couple of places--mostly to Darlene and Mark's, which I really wanted to go to, but with Austin still having Awana tonight and then Brittany having church Youth group party all night, we just decided to stay at home and make a little Chinese meal, with some wings thrown in, grab a few drinks and have a little party. We told others they could come, but it was just us...still fun. I was very surprised how much I paid attention to the game--and it did get good. Brittany called us to come get her...I had already called to check on her, and she was having fun and didn't care to leave early...she just surprises me sometimes.
Well, tomorrow Brittany is going to the dentist, a brand-new dentist...so, we'll see how that goes. And, we have a couple of fun field trips planned this week. So, with Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, gymnastics, and doing our school work--it is going to be one busy week!

No comments:
Post a Comment