Brittany holding a ferret at our PetCo field trip...We were so busy and crazy yesterday (I know--I'm supposed to do it at night--before bed...but my rules, so I guess I can break them...) Anyways, we got up and went on our homeschool field trip to PetCo, where they took us from birds, to mammals like mice, rats, ferrets etc., to fish, and then reptiles and amphibians. They got to pet a little mouse, a ferret, and a snake. Brittany was getting a little bored with it all, but she is still set on wanting a pet. Yeah, we'll see. Then, we had lunch at Chik Fil A, with friends that we carpooled with. Then, home for a little school, before going to gymnastics. They both got their evaluations, and Brittany moved to Advanced. Austin is getting there--they don't have as many levels for Boys. His coach said that by next evaluation he should be there for Advanced. I then headed to the gym. The rain wasn't making that much fun... Later Brittany headed to the church for her Junior High time. She was mad when I came and got her (about 5 minutes early...) She was having too much fun with her friends. She went with me to the store, because I needed some detergent for the new washer, as well as other important things. She was so hungry and couldn't wait to finally get dinner. There was so craziness in our neighborhood. Our next door neighbor, whom Austin is friend's with, ran away--his 2nd time in the last couple of months. With about 10 police cars out here, canine unit, he was found...he sure got a good talking this time by the cop. I don't know what is going to be done. He has been for help, and his mom just doesn't know what the doctor's will do. Anyhow, I was also mad at the DVR last night--it didn't record all of American Idol! I missed Kady Malloy--she is from here. Oh well, hopefully she stays. And of course, I watched my Big Brother, as well as some "sauciness" on the feeds.

No comments:
Post a Comment