Friday, February 22, 2008

Bunco Rollin'

There's Roxanne, Brenda, Sara, Vicki (mostly her hair), and a tiny bit of Jennifer K.
Last night was Bunco...I won for most Boobies (only thanks to getting it at the head table--doubled). Other than that I was Even Stevens. This was the first time we began the new "no table snacks" rule...I still don't get it. Who cares--you don't have to eat a whole lot. I always still had room for dessert. It's just one night! Anyways, I meant to take more pics, but I forgot and got just this one during a roll off. The rest of the day before Bunco was just spent doing school and clothes etc. I then came home to watch some shows. Thank goodness Kady wasn't kicked off Idol. She will have to be better to stay though. Just rooting for her because she's from here. Okay--not much else. Got a busy week coming up. You should find some much more exciting blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive