Austin helping clean up after Blue and Gold Monday night...Yes, I'm behind on my plan to post a pic a day and blog about the day. Well, I'll give you a Sunday, Monday, and today Tuesday report... Sunday we had church and then home team was cancelled due to the host (not us) illness. We went to Sam's (as usual) and were excited to find spiral sliced ham for 95 cents a pound...there was our main dish for Blue and Gold banquet (and Easter and a future home team that we host). We also went looking for washer/dryer and dishwasher... Austin had Awana and it was Sparks Family Night--so I stayed and got to see and participate in everything they do. Watched some Big Brother, and Nick ended up buying the new (front loader/energy efficient/fancy washer/dryer pair and a new dishwasher--one that I picked out). MONDAY--Blue and Gold Banquet--Austin got his Tiger rank. We helped clean up, and that helped him get his good turn in, to turn over the badge. TUESDAY--lots of school work today and they delivered the new appliances. Little problem with the fit of the new washer and dryer and our little laundry room. We can get the laundry room door to close, but then they aren't matched up side by side exactly. Nick is thinking of stacking them and adding some space to the side there. Would require changing some shelving...but it is all very nice. It took Nick some time and madness to put the dishwasher in, and I really like it too. Busy night in reality TV--American Idol and Big Brother... I'm tired with all the Live Feeds drama--need more sleep. It has also been a whole week since the gym, and I do feel super guilty about that. I will be back tomorrow and not miss again for awhile. Oh, and I am a little peeved at Austin for deleting a bunch of pics on my camera when I let him use it yesterday!

No comments:
Post a Comment