Nick with finishing up his Pinewood Derby car...(I have to say...the hardest part about this blog is picking one picture...and I'm feeling bad already about not having one of Brittany, but I just really liked this one of Nick)
Anyhow, after church today we picked up Austin from his sleepover. They say, and it didn't seem as if they were just trying to be nice, that they were all great together and had so much fun. Austin sure didn't want to leave (don't know if the pizza for dinner and donuts for breakfast had anything to do with it--but really they do get along pretty good...) Then, we had to get food ready for our Home Team Bible study group--at our house. That went pretty good...don't know why the topic kept turning to other things (things I can't talk about around children...), and the food worked out really good (nachos and tacos and some great desserts--oreo pie and chocolate chip cookies!)
Then, poor busy Austin, went to Awana at his friend Zachary's church. I went to the gym for my workout during that time (I had missed 2 days...had to get back to it...no more missing!!!) Now, we're all home, and I have good TV tonight--Amazing Race and Extreme Home Makeover (oh, we also DVRed all the Bring It On movies on ABC Family--cheezy, I know!) And the picture above shows Nick finishing up the Cub Scouts Pinewood Derby car--all 3 got their wheels put on (everyone has a car but me--and I'm OK with that!) Tomorrow is the practice, and Saturday is the BIG race! Let ya know how that goes...

No comments:
Post a Comment