Austin with his overnight bag all packed.Well, Nick and I didn't have many plans today--I had to go to Sam's and Wal-Mart and clean the house, but today became all about the kids going places--without us...
Brittany already had plans to go ice skating with the Girl Scout troop, but then a mom of one of Austin's friends called about Austin coming to spend the night. We decided that it would be okay. So, while I was gone to the store, after dropping Brittany off, he picked up his room and packed his bag (with more toys than clothes--I fixed that though--he now has pants and pajamas too...)
So, Brittany is now back from a fun time at the mall (even though her troop leader had to call and say that her tooth broke--not while on the ice but while eating--later we see that a molar that is probably due to come out and has a filling had a piece break off...it's not hurting her)... And Austin--off having fun with one of his new best friends (and the friends little brother) and we shall see him tomorrow. So, there ya have it--what kids?
P.S. So much for the great "socialization" that my homeschooled kids miss out on!

No comments:
Post a Comment