Monday, January 21, 2008

Revin' Up For Derby Time

Brittany, Nick, and Den Leader Shawn talking about the Derby cars.
Well, the public school kids may have had today off, but we still did school work. I did make a special treat of lunch--Carino's. I have really been wanting one of their Italian Wedge Salads. They are awesome! And today was no exception, and I also had the chicken fettucine alfredo (Austin also had fettucine alfredo, and Brittany had her penne pasta in tomato sauce...)

Later, we went to the Cub Scouts meeting place and instead of the normal Pack meeting--we practiced on the Derby track and weighed cars and checked out everyone else's...you should have seen these dads! They were so into this! They are talking about how they could add some weight to it and all...discussing how each of them made their cars...it is NOT about the boys, as much as their own creative genius! But the boys and girls (siblings race too!) had a blast putting their cars to the test and hoping they will win on Saturday. I'll let you know how things turn out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive