Austin, his Aunt Carolina, and Uncle Bob in the corner.I so wish this rain would go away...oh, and I hate the cold weather--hate when I can't get my toes warm enough...
After a day of homeschooling, I headed off with the kids to Nick's work to pick him up and go out to Pearland. His work is about halfway between home and Pearland. We had planned on going to eat with Bob and Carolina, but I did have other reasons. I needed to get by and see Colin. I had his Christmas present sitting here still, and I also hadn't seen him since his first birthday party back in November. He is looking so good. He has got to be one of the sweetest boys ever--Christy would be so proud. Oh, and he was so happy...Austin had fun playing with him (if picking up pieces of dog food and putting it on the floor and having Austin put it back is playing!) Anyhow, I wish I was better at getting to see him, and I still want to help any way I can.
Then, as the picture for today shows, we went to eat. Eddie had also come along to join us. With much debate about where to go...we settled on yummy, add your toppings, Fuddrucker's hamburgers. Carolina and I also got milkshakes--yummy! Then, evil Nick went and ate my cherry! Oh well...
So, not too crazy exciting...I have not much of any plans tomorrow, but I promise a pic and a blog...

No comments:
Post a Comment