Nick was supposed to take a picture...he only took a video...ugh!
After church, we stopped by Sam's...they have out-sourced their sampling...no kidding! We almost got this clearanced big size air hockey table...Nick couldn't decide...I didn't know where we'd put it...waited to late and someone else got it (thank goodness!)...I did get him agreeing on a new fridge...Anyways, after awhile, Nick headed off with the kids to launch the rocket Austin got from Brittany back at Christmas...they had a good time...I cleaned a little, and Nick did a good job cleaning--rearranged some in our room even...Brittany and I headed up to church for a Mission Trip meeting...and this means she needs to raise money for her trip...more info to come on that! Then, the Amazing Race was a very close call...Jeff and Jordan came in last, but it was a non-elimination leg...ugh...it was all cause they had a stupid cab driver! We'll see how they fare next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment