Monday, March 8, 2010

Falling Down

Me with Edward cut-out at the mall...this was actually on Saturday...oops!
Yucky thunderstorm/rainy weather...Austin and I were off to swim class...he's the one doing the swimming though...then, it was school, school, school...nothing extra...kinda how this week is...I did have to go up to Cub Scouts to turn in Day Camp paperwork and give someone cookies, but we did not have a Den meeting with my Den...

Oh, and the big story--Falling Down! During dinner prep time, Brittany and I were playing...she kinda play-kicked me...I said I'll get you...she ran...I tripped with my right foot (hurting 2nd and 3rd toes) on bottom of stairs...running towards entry hallway...fell and stopped myself with my left hand...hurting my right knee...Oh, my hand hurt and was swelling up...Austin got me a big bag of ice for it...yeah, it was not fun...I think a blood vessel burst--next day turns purplish/bluish...ugh! I've got to stop this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive