Bob, holding his Sophia, blowing out the candles...Bad idea--staying up to watch New Moon...it meant only 4 hours sleep...Austin and I were tired as we headed out with Nick to help sell Scout Fair Coupon Packs...then it decides to rain...and flood...my shoes/socks/bottom of jeans were soaked! We got home to freshen up and pick up Brittany...headed out to Pappasito's to meet Eddie, Albert/Melissa/their daughter Erin/another of Bob's friends/Bob-Carolina-Sophia and Carolina's sister Diana...she was not happy that the table wasn't ready...she was mad about the cake she ordered and brought, and I don't blame her...we enjoyed a wonderful time, eating fajitas and hanging out...Sophia enjoyed messing with Austin's face...it was toooooo funny! I was so full, so sleepy, and ready to go...Nick dropped me off at the Talbot's Clearance Store...I barely found anything--couple of tops--$13 total...sleepy drive home...all but Brittany took a nap...long naps...in fact, I woke up at 8:30! Austin kept right on sleeping...........Then, I work on stuff on the computer--like finally catching up on all these Blog Posts! And still trying to decide and figure out hotel etc. at Disney...

does bob's cake say ROB? :)
ReplyDeleteIt might say Rob...he goes by that a lot more...we're the family side that calls him Bob--his mom and sister call him Bobby...
ReplyDelete