Sunday, March 21, 2010

SunDay WindDay

Austin before going to bed...
Went to late service...Austin was waiting for us to get up...he slept a very looooooong time...from 5 in the afternoon the day before until about 7 in the morning...During church, Tommie was calling about Rae being on the radio...she won a meet and greet at 104 with Justin Bieber...called later about taking pics and getting a hug from him...they were off with everyone to the rodeo with Justin and Selena Gomez performing..We went to Orleans Seafood Kitchen for a lunch...I was starving, and my shrimp po-boy was very good! I spent waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time working on more Disneyland and other plans...the main thing now has been working on the 5 night hotel in California/Disney...it's so not as easy as doing Disney World...I ordered my Passporter book for Disneyland...it includes other Southern California stuff, like Legoland which is on our agenda...my next steps will be the stays on the way there/at Grand Canyon/on the way back...Anyways, watched a little TV--sad on Amazing Race--bye Jeff and Jordan--you were great! Sad day in Washington too...just more and more socialist/liberalist behavior--say goodbye to more freedoms and choices! Ugh--all I'm going to say...OH, and the wind continue to be pretty strong and crazy!!! And soon the cold will be gone and hello to mid-70's again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive