Brittany liked the salad sooooo much! She found it easier to just use the salad tongs to finish off the bowl!Brittany was back! Thank you to Ms. Bonnie for bringing her home in the morning...poor Ms. Bonnie--she fell at the campout and had a not-so-lovely pink/purple bruise on her side! Brittany smelled like a campfire for sure...I let her do Spanish that she had to get finished...I spent some time thinking through summer and vacation schedules/planning...we are looking at Destin for a little trip and then the California/Grand Canyon road trip...Anyways, time to do school with Austin...and time to make hamburgers again...sit out in the sun on a blanket...on the driveway...less wet and crinkly than the grass...it was sooooo nice to have the sun shining down on you...it was a tad windy though...Brittany's plate flew over, with chips going everywhere...she was so funny about people seeing us too...Austin could care less! He just waved and said "hi" if they walked by...He was so excited to see the mailperson deliver the mail to the boxes...Mittens really loved wandering around, soaking up the sun as well...Nick had to deliver some stuff to people from Cub Scouts, but when he finally made it home, we had baked potatoes with barbeque meat and most of the fixings--sorry no chives were had! (but I do like them)....we had a nice time talking at dinner...we had some more chocolate covered strawberries--since I got them half-price after Valentine's...watched some American Idol--Top 24 is complete now...also, we have a new shop that is great for school--Drive Thru History with Mark Scotts...thanks to Stephanie for showing me...well, I'm giving Brittany her Spanish quiz and then we'll be off to bed!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment