Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fat Tuesday

Austin excited about King Cake...and being the King!
Brittany had to do some school with me, and then finish packing for a campout...they were doing a dutch-oven backyard camping trip at their leader's house...Ms. Bonnie came and picked her up....they used 2 of our dutch ovens...Austin and I did school...then Nick came home and took him with him to the gym...I headed for some quick grocery-game shopping...the deals were "ok" this week...I did stock up some more on Chef Boyarde and on toilet paper...got Stephanie excited about getting COKE--2 24 packs for $9...she had to run out herself...I wish I had gone and got more during the weeks sale...I could really use a stock-up on COKE...We had hamburgers and chips and then did a little King cake Fat Tuesday celebrating...Austin got to be the king...he wore the beads and got the baby...after some American Idol, it was time for bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive