Austin with his free Jack in the Box sandwich...Soooo...another day I look forward to! Pancake Day at IHOP--met up with Stephanie and kids and Sam/Tami and kids with Austin (Brittany doesn't really "do" breakfast food)...just got juice to go with my pancakes...totally free cause I got the Denny's "extras" when Stephanie and I went for the free grand slams...the pancakes were very good, and I was full! Headed home...to do some school...then was off to the library to get some books...Austin and I hit up Jack in the Box for some free grilled sandwiches with a large drink purchase...the drinks were that great for the 2 dollars and something...but the sandwich was pretty good--I won't ever buy it though--not with such a good value menu, like those tacos and chicken sandwiches! We did our share of school, and I guess I should mention the snow...the non-sticking bit of snow that came down...which made it toooo cold around here...Nick went to the gym and we all 4 went back to IHOP for dinner--more free pancakes! It was more crowded in the evening...Brittany and I also shared an omlet...Nick and Austin shared an egg/bacon/sausage/hashbrown/toast meal as well...Brittany barely ate any of her pancakes (but I took care of that for breakfast today!) OH, and American Idol live show/voting began--with the girls...yeah, they're not that great...whatever! and do we need 4 judges, especially Kara and Ellen...

No comments:
Post a Comment