Monday, February 1, 2010

Free Money in the Streets

Ahhhh...if that was what Henry VIII really had looked like!
The pic is from Tudors, on Showtime...didn't take a new one today; so, I thought I'd show off one of my obsessions--Tudors is a great show (do not watch with children around)...I don't get showtime anymore, but I'm able to go back and watch them all from the beginning...

Anyhow, today was spent going to church, relaxing, working on some organizing, Nick making spaghetti, picking up Free Money in the Streets (technically in the form of coupons--but it is!), looking at Goodwill for a retro prom dress, looking on Ebay for a retro prom dress--bidding on one, watching The Grammy's, off to Kroger to spend some of the free money (in the form of coupons) before they expire today--the biggest deal was getting Electrosol Finish dish tablets--each box was 50 cents--the coupons were $2.50 off...yeah, like free money!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, why do you need a retro prom dress? Sounds like a fun party. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to mention that...I need it for a Retro Prom that our church is having for adults 21 and up...on February 12th...I'm making Nick go with me this time! :)

    It sucks cause it wasn't but a year or 2 ago that I got rid of all the formals that I'd had from that time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Have you found one? How "retro" do you want to go? There are shops in the Montrose that specialize in vintage clothing that we sometimes try for Halloween costumes!

    ReplyDelete

Google

Blog Archive