Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cold Party Day

Brittany and Austin at ITZ on the crazy spinning thing...
We headed out in the cold, early in the morning, to hang fliers about the Scouting For Food drive...then we quick stopped at Kolache Factory...changed and picked up Brittany and were off to Cristian's 7th birthday party...held at ITZ...it's an all-you-can-eat pizza (with salad, baked potatoes, hot dogs, soup, and dessert) and then drinks...there are a ton of games and some rides as well...they had the Deal or No Deal game--love it! We stayed a good long time...got stuffed on pizza and then yummy birthday cake...kids exchanged their tickets for some prizes...Cristian got lots of cool presents--Bionicles, GI Joe, clothes, and more! We had soooo much fun! Then, we were off to home...with a stop at Target...then I just was pooped! I rested on the couch, and I just wasn't feeling good...I started getting a migraine and hit the bed by about 10...with some Tylenol I was out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive