Monday, January 4, 2010

Last Day

Austin and Sophia hanging out at her house for a little bit...
We were off to swim class again--the signs of normal after the Christmas break...Austin was doing great too! He hadn't lost a thing with his swimming and diving...then, we stopped at The Kolache Factory--they even had some fruit ones--that made Brittany happy! Lana was busy getting all packed up, and then we headed to Bob and Carolina's...she would stay there (closer to the airport), and her friend was coming by to visit later too...Austin and I visited for just a little bit--Sophia was dressed so cute and playing with her toys and eating some snacks...Austin just adores his little cousin! We headed back, and thank goodness the traffic was flowing great both ways! Then, Brittany was headed off to Girl Scouts--they got their COOKIE ORDER FORMS!!! (so be ready...) Austin and I stopped at Kohl's and Sonic for Happy Hour while she was having her meeting--mom stopped by at the Kohl's too...it's the one by her...Then, when we got home, I kinda ran out of steam...had all these chores to do, but I didn't want to do any...I played with my digital picture frame finally...I watched some tv...Nick came home for a little bit, before heading off to scouts (our Den wasn't meeting)...he had brought me some Chinese left-overs...the kids ate leftovers from Sunday...Brittany and Austin enjoyed a new show I found--Cats 101 on Animal Planet...I actually made it to the gym again...Lana leaves in the morning! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google

Blog Archive