Brittany--up close...with Nana in the background...during a Scrabble game....Running late for church--of course! Great service at church--of course! Afterward, off to IKEA--mother-in-law meet-up time...then to Sam's to take care of more phone situations--she was getting on our plan and was going to get a Palm Pre too, and Brittany was going to trade the Blackberry in for a Palm Pre as well...but he had to run to other locations to get them...so, we would have to come back...after Nick went to the gym (which I didn't make it too), we headed back out...everything was all worked out and we were on our way...we picked up a couple of rotisserie chickens, mini chicken egg rolls, and some chicken fajita meat for another day...Once at home, I was making some spaghetti soup, with chicken breast that I defrosted and left-over party veggies...I also cut up some fruit and made a fruit salad...we heated up some other sides and there was a LOT to eat...Scrabble game insued and I almost had the game--Eddie had come and had to leave before the game was over (he was winning)...but at the end, Lana pulled it out! We were all having fun getting our phones all played with...teaching her how to set hers up and use it...adding contacts on Brittany's...I'm going to add her some songs for ringtones later...Then, kids off to bed, and I spent too long just a talkin' with Lana in her room...the time got away from us, and oh my--it was 12:15 a.m. So, now I'm blogging late, and I have to get up early!

No comments:
Post a Comment