Brittany at camp...bed set-up...before I left her...Up early--it was like 21 degrees...off to pick up Girl Scout friend...off to Girl Scout camp on the bay...they were staying overnight--working on Interest Projects...after I left I headed to Lynette's house...we talked and then left to pick up her dogs from the groomers...then after dropping them back at her house we headed to lunch...a yummy Mexican place out in Kemah...then to try and sneak a peek at the Extreme Makeover House going on close-by...the security will not let you down there...oh well...wish I could go on reveal day--supposed to be this coming Thursday--after a little more visiting I headed off to do some Kohl's Shopping...couple of stores out there, and then hit the one by my house...the sales weren't that great...and it's soooo cold...headed home for steak and homemade fries that Nick made...ugh--My Nose is Killing Me Again!!! I have taken medicine, but it's not kicking in! Nick had a fun day with Austin joining his Cub Scout Den at Lowe's to build a coin sorter...then Nick hosted a Pinewood Derby workshop at our house--he had a saw and other tools to help the other dads and boys out...
Quick Girl Scout Cookie note--it's that time again--Brittany will be taking orders for the next two weeks...just send me an e-mail, call, or text! $3.50 a box! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment