Silly face of Nick after he took a drink before bed...Allergy medicine put me to sleep, and then I was still not feeling good to get up an go to church...so we missed church...Brittany was getting picked up by another mom (the whole family in fact) and having lunch out in Kemah. I took down the garland and lights...gathered up the totes and boxes...Nick and Austin cleaned the game room...worked on some Cub Scout stuff...waited way late to work on lesson plans...Brittany came home and seemed to have a great time...Nick picked up Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs...pretty funny movie...Austin has been reading the chapter book of the movie...Austin was trying to build a fort with his comforter on the catwalk--got in trouble when he was not being nice about me telling him to do it somewhere else...Shawn came and bought a TV we were getting rid of...folded lots of laundry...can't believe it's another week already! Tree is still not taken down...I'm moving slow this year...but it will be down VERY soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment